Thursday, May 21, 2009

Self-Concept


"Self-reverence, self-knowledge, self-control - these three alone lead to power." Lord Alfred Tennyson

How do I view myself or my self concept is how I will experience life! If it is positive and healthy I will experience life in a positive and healthy way. If it is shaky and fragile I will find life's challenges overwhelming and at times insurmountable. Positive self concept is an important self awareness tool in my life. In today’s bad economy I find negative vibes where ever I go. People are loosing hope and they have surrounded themselves with negative energy and lack of self confidence! I find that is easy to be negative then being positive about life in general. Being in an industry of Real Estate I know how hard it is to make a buck. I have not given up! I keep positive attitude and I try to radiate the same to people I meet. I just cannot give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment